Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mini Vacation!

Well, we are setting off tomorrow on a little mini vacation to Sarasota to see Gramette and "Old Pappy" :-) We are very excited. This last month has been very tiring and we are excited to hangout with our besties and relax! Plus, the temperatures are supposed to be in the 70's! I think the last time that my skin was so deprived of sunshine was when we lived in England and then I came home and burned myself to a crisp before our wedding. I know every girl envisions her wedding day with 5 layers of skin peeling off everywhere. lol! Anyway, we are really looking forward to the trip. Somehow it seems so exciting to go see Mom and Dad and talk about Peanut in person. I imagine that we will have many conversations about Peanut and what our lives will be like once he or she arrives!
I often read this website called the The Bump. It offers a forum where pregnant women can post about their experiences and questions.Well, one big topic of discussion is when did you tell people that you were pregnant and who did you tell first. Obviously, I told Steve first and then after that I called my parents! I was so excited to share the news with them. Since then my excitement has only grown and I can't wait to share more about pregnancy and Peanut with them. Sharing this experience with those that I love my most makes the experience all that much more enriching!
I can't wait for the two and a half of us to set off for our long weekend tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment